Highlights for Academic Session 2021-22
Indeed it’s a pleasure to congratulate you on the performance of your ward. In Mother Divine Public School, the management of the school is progressive and takes measures to raise the bench mark for the standards of the school. Following points for the session 2021-22 have been unanimously appreciated in the general staff meeting. Please note these and believe it, without your support, these points may not be effective enough.
1. The school is serious to take note of the learning gaps in different subjects and we plan to start in a phased manner the bridge course for all the students. The details will be shared with you soon.
2. There will be no compromise with the dress code of the students. You are requested to make sure that your ward turns up to the virtual/offline class in ‘Complete School Uniform’. The students will not be allowed to attend the class, if they are uniform defaulters.
3. As per the CBSE, bye laws, every student should have mandatory 75% attendance during the session. In case, a student does not meet this requirement, the student is barred from taking ‘the exams’. Please note and be careful for the next session and onwards.
4. The student who indulges in any indisciplinary act, shall be dealt with deemed disciplinary action.
5. You are requested to discourage your ward for taking any leave from the online class. It distracts the normal school functioning as well as the student becomes casual towards school rules.
6. If you wish to meet any teacher or any school authority, send your request for appointment or fix it on phone with the reception office.
7. Counsel your ward to leave the session only after the end of virtual meeting by the respective teacher.
8. For grade IX, the school is introducing additional CBSE Skill Subject (Information Technology).
9. School is in direct contact with its parents through the online portal. You will be required to visit the
school portal daily for all types of updates. To be eco-friendly, all the circulars, timetable, monthly
planners (X & XII), assignments etc. will be provided in soft copy through school ERP. The school
Annual Planner 2021-2022 will be available on the school website i.e.
www.motherdivineschool.com. This will certainly assist the children to prepare for the activities and
exams beforehand. However, the dates mentioned are subject to change due to unforeseen
With your co-operation, it will be possible to impart value based education to Mother Divine Public School students. Your support is always of great worth and appreciated.