F. No. MDPS/SS/2020-2021/324 CIRCULAR Date: 16.03.2021
Grades: UKG to IX
‘Coming together is beginning, keeping together is progress and working together is Success.’ We are overwhelmed by the gesture you have shown in making all the endeavors of the school successful in the academic session 2020 -21. Looking forward for a greater association in future as well.
In the light of Covid-19 outbreak, indeed it’s a pleasure to congratulate you for making the year 2020-21 a productive and positive for our students. The school would like to appreciate the parents for the promotion of their wards and acknowledge them for their cooperation and support during the entire session.
The new academic session will commence with an Online Orientation Programme on 22nd March 2021. The regular online classes will start from 23rd March onwards . Parents are requested to consider following points for these classes:
- There will be bridge course classes w.e.f. 24th March, 2021.
- It is suggested to build a rapport with their ward’s teachers.
- The parents should also familiarize themselves with the virtual learning platform.
- The parents should make a designated study space for their ward for their seamless and uninterrupted study.
- Make sure that you have a strong internet connection during the classes.
- The parents should make sure that all the study material is ready with their ward at the time of classes.
- The microphone should be muted during the class and will be unmuted only when asked to do so by the teachers.
- The parents are requested to avoid interaction with their wards as well as with the teachers during the class timings. The parent may contact the teachers after the online classes if required.
- The ward should be motivated to attend the online classes with same enthusiasm as they attend their classes during regular schooling.
- The school time table should be strictly followed and adhered to.
- The students should be punctual and no class should be ‘skipped’
- The students have to be in school uniform while attending the classes.
- Please make sure that no eatable is allowed during the class duration.
- The students should be regular in attending all the class test, periodic tests and term exams.
- The student who is found indulging in any indisciplinary act shall be dealt with as per the school norms.
It is always believed that joining the hands of parents along with the school is required to attain the successful execution of academic plan. So, once again, we look for a cooperative hand. The school wishes the students best of luck for the upcoming academic session. The school looks forward to safe and meaningful academic transition ahead.