With reference to previous Circular from CBSE ,the school has decided to conduct Offline examination for IX to XII. All necessary precautions will be taken by the school authorities for the safety of the children.
Points to be noted in this regard:
· Students must be in proper school uniform and must carry I-Card of previous session.
· Compulsory hand sanitization at entrance of school, class rooms, Labs & Public utility has
·Designing of a route along with marking maintaining social distancing till designated room
is available for students to follow.
· No transport and canteen facility will be provided during the exam days.
· Sharing of food, books, notebooks or stationery etc.at any level will not be entertained.
Proper and regular cleaning and sanitization of class rooms before the arrival and after the
dispersal of the staff and students will be done.
· Students will obey the school authorities in compliance of the guidelines.
· Students to carry personal hand sanitizer bottles.
The students’ entry gate: Gate no 3
The students’ exit gate: Gate no 2
General Visitors’ Entry or exit Gate: 2
* Please contact your class teacher for further details for conduct of following exams : -
Information Technology (Class IX), Yoga / Banking / Physical Education (Class XI)